● Increase display time for ‘New Version Available’ notification based on notification display time in Windows Settings.
● Fixed application crash related to drag and dropVersion 4.0.11
● Updated article text control for compatibility with NVDA screenreader
● Editing article text while article is paused now resets the pause state. Remove resume button and hide progress bar.
● Updated step navigations to pause when a step completes, allowing you to resume from where the step ended.
● Fixed a problem with using Ivona voices in TextAloud related to having multiple Ivona versions installed.Version 4.0.10
● Make archiving prompt configurable in settings. Previously there was not a way to turn prompting on again after it was disabled.
● Updated split tags to support templates as split file names. Valid tokens in split file names are %sn% (sequence number) and %title% (article title). For example, you can now use names like MyName_%sn% as split file names.
● Added Step items to Navigations menu (Step to Next/Previous Line, and Step To Next/Previous Word)
● Bug fixesVersion 4.0.9
● Added Skip to Next Line / Skip to Previous Line to Navigations menu
● Fixed an xml parser error related to using tags in the text to change speed